Please choose the proper item for you and complete the registration before due date. If you are not sure which item to be chosen, please check with the conference secretary.
|ICBMG 2019 Reviewer||$500||$350||$300|
1. Each paper must be no more than 8 pages (including the abstract, figures, tables, and references). Extra pages will be charged $50 (US dollars) per extra page.
2. At least one of the authors listed on the accepted paper must pay the registration by the requested registration deadline.
3. The student price is only applicable to the First auhtor who is a full-time student currently.
4. If it is difficult to pay by USD, EURO and RMB are acceptable. Before you make payment by EURO or RMB, please let the conference secretary know.
5. The payment methods will be indicated on the registration form, for which the download link will be indicated on the notification letter. Please look out for your email.
6. For those listeners, who do not need to submit a paper or an abstract to the conference, we advise you to follow the registration form and finish registration. Easy and quick!
7. Please send the required documents:①final paper; ②signed copyright form; ③filled registration form; ④payment proof to firstname.lastname@example.org to finish the registration.
Visa Application to Australia
The Australian Government requires that you have an Australian visa to enter Australia, unless you are an Australian passport holder or qualifying New Zealand passport holder.
How to Apply for an Instant ETA Tourist Visa?
1. Complete the Online Application.
2. Enter travel information and passport details for each traveller.
3. After payment, your application is processed instantly and linked to your passport number.
4. Your ETA status is confirmed by email within a few minutes.
What is the Electronic Travel Authority (ETA)?
The Electronic Travel Authority (or ETA) is the name given to the most commonly used Australian Tourist Visa allows you to stay in Australia for up to 3 months on each arrival within 12 months from the date the visa was granted.
The ETA differs from traditional visas in that there are no application forms to fill in and no visa label or stamp in the passport.
The ETA is available to passport holders from Australian Government specified countries and regions. To apply for an ETA (Visitor), you must be outside Australia and hold a passport issued by an ETA-eligible country or region (see below for the full list).
You must apply for your ETA with the passport and passport number you will be travelling to Australia with; the visa is linked to this number. If your passport is lost/stolen or replaced before you travel to Australia, you will be required to re-apply for an ETA visa.
For most attendees, it is easier to apply for a Tourist ("L") visa; an invitation letter is NOT required for obtaining a Tourist visa.
For more information, please check with Canada embassy in your country or visit http://www.visabureau.com/australia/tourist-visa.aspx
1. The invitation letter will be issued after the successful registration.
2. Your name must be listed exactly as it appears on your passport. Any differences between the name on your passport and the name on your invitation letter or other documentation could lead to a delay and/or denial of your visa.
3. Please note ICBMG Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference are not authorized to assist with the VISA process beyond providing the Notification of Invitation Letter issued by ICBMG Conferences and conference Committee Board. Should your application be denied, ICBMG Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference cannot change the decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, nor will ICBMG Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference engage in discussion or correspondence with the MOFA or the Embassy on behalf of the applicant. The registration fee cannot be refunded when the VISA application of individual being denied.
4. It takes around one month for the Embassy to process the VISA application, please register as early as you can to make sure you have enough time.
Registration Fee Includes
1. 15 minutes Oral presentation / Poster Presentation for every author and presenter
2. Journal Book for participants who registered with full paper.
3. Conference program for all participants.
4. Certificate of participation for all participants
5. Lunch, coffee breaks and Dinner on Nov.20 for all participatns
6. All sessions are available to all participants.