Submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the Conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the style of the Conference and are subject to both review and editing.
Please follow the format when preparing your paper. If you have no publication purpose, please send the abstract to ICBMG.
For option 1. please use IJIMT Template (.doc)
For option 2. please use Abstract Template (.doc)
Paper Page Limit
Regular Papers: Each paper must be no more than
8 pages (including the abstract, figures, tables, and references).
Publication in Journal: Extra pages will be charged $50 (US dollars) per extra page.
1. Please submit to the conference Electronic Submission System.
2. You also can submit to conference email box: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to aviod any inconvenience caused to you and the confernece, please note only choose one method to submit your articles, do not submit twice.
1. ICBMG will not accept any paper which, at the time of submission, is under review, is accepted for publication, or has already been published in another conference or a journal. Authors are also expected not to submit their papers elsewhere during the ICBMG reviewing period.
2. Regular Papers: Each paper must be no more than 5 pages (including the abstract, figures, tables, and references). Extra pages will be charged $50 (US dollars) per extra page.
3. All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1) Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final
2) Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s).
3) Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4) Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist.