INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
Submissions must be original and should not have been published or under consideration for publication elsewhere while being reviewed by ICBMG.
PAGE LIMIT AND FILE SIZE
The maximum of 8 pages applies to all paper submissions, and authors can decide to submit less than 5 pages, but should be more than 8 pages, including all figures, tables, and references. The file cannot exceed 4 MB.
One regular registration is within five pages. Extra pages will be charged.
UPLOAD YOUR SUBMISSION
Please send your paper to iconf. Submission System
Abstracts are accepted for oral presentation opportunity, not for publication, for those researches which are not ready for publication, you can also send us an abstract only.
1. All manuscripts will be subjected to blind peer-reviewing and are expected to meet the scientific criteria of novelty and academic excellence.
2. The corresponding author is responsible for ensuring that the article’s publication has been approved by all other co-authors and takes responsibility for the paper during submission and peer review.
3. Review comments will be communicated to you and you may require to do necessary revisions and send revised paper on or before prescribed day.
All published journal papers are refereed by the international competent researchers and scientists. Therefore, a full double - blind international refereeing process is used in which:
• Papers are sent to reviewers for their peer review process.
• The reviewers' recommendations determine whether a paper will be accepted / accepted subject to change / subject to resubmission with significant changes / rejected.
For papers which require changes, the same reviewers will be used to ensure that the quality of the revised paper is acceptable.
All papers are refereed, and the Editor-in-Chief reserves the right to refuse any typescript, whether on invitation or otherwise, and to make suggestions and/or modifications before publication.
The content of any submissions should be original and must not be submitted simultaneously for consideration towards publication in any other conference or journal. Reuse of material previously published by the authors is possible under the conditions that the authors fully disclose (cite) the reference and clearly highlight the innovative contribution of the ICBMG 2022 submission and the significance of this contribution.